>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
DO NOT DARE OVERLOOK THIS POST
I want a home. I want a family. I want someone to love me, and I want to live.
I have to reboot this today!
4x07 + 5x18.
This parallel came to my mind because of Caroline’s expression and how they are almost identical. I feel like the more time she spends with Enzo the more she sees/reminded of Klaus. Maybe, I’m just missing them too much but i can’t help it. Oh how the bad guys open up to her and she’s just speechless but understanding. #i’m not crying, you’re crying.
It was not, after all, so easy to die.
Students who still have a lot ahead of them. Students like me, who still have dreams, goals, and students who still aim for achievements. But because of this tragedy, it all faded away.
I bow and salute to the brave students who saved the lives of others and sacrificed themselves. They are heroes. They are people who deserves a lot better than awards. They deserve to be in Heaven, a place full of happiness and there will be no more sufferings. I also pray for the lives of the family and the people involved in this accident and specially the souls of these heroes.
I hope that the students who were saved by these mighty students will live their lives to the fullest, achieve their dreams and goals and love their family more. I also wish that they will live being inspired by the heroes who saved their lives. Please do so.
And for the captain, my middle finger salutes you. Live well. In guilt. Thank you.
Why D&D can’t write woman part one(x)
- is reduced to the depressing stereotype of “strange foreign seductress with evil morals”.
- mock davos for his son’s death.
- taunts davos and pretty much blames the battle of blackwater on him.
- has an evil vagina.
- is reduced to nothing more than a nice ass and a mad woman.
- seduces stannis.
- actually gets naked at all apart from the birthing scene.
- pretty much only used to be a sexual object or an antagonistic socio-path.
- manipulates selyse into madness.
- taunts maester cressen, and gives him a smug look as he dies.
- is shown as “evil” when allowing people to burn, while daenerys is shown as a “hero” when doing so.
- never mocks maester cressen, is never cruel to him.
- knows that cressen wants to poison her, but tells him that he doesn’t have to, giving him an outlet and a choice.
- is friendly with selyse, but doesn’t manipulate her into madness.
- doesn’t manipulate selyse into burning her own brother.
- is only implied to have slept with stannis.
- offers her condolences to davos for his loss.
- actually respects ser davos.
- her drive of helping stannis and saving the realm is a lot more proufound.
- is much more than a sex object with questionable morals.
- is regarded as a very beautiful woman, but not a sex object.
- makes devan stay at the wall, cause she wishes not for davos to lose any more sons.
- doesn’t care that davos never swears to harm her.
- is the only one to visit davos when he is imprisoned.
- is actually a human being, with human emotions.
- doesn’t blame davos for stannis’ loss at the blackwater, cause davos was not the once to convince stannis not to bring her along.
Pre-ASOIAF Ladies: Fifteen years prior to Jon Arryn’s death, Queen Rhaella’s son abducted Lyanna Stark. Lyanna’s betrothed, Robert Baratheon, rose in rebellion against the crown prince who was already married to Elia Martell. The rebellion ended with Robert’s ascension to the iron throne and marriage to Cersei Lannister.